Linggo, Hunyo 5, 2016

Funny Whatsapp Status for girls

Don’t hate me because I’m handsome, hate me because your girlfriend thinks I am.When a girl is mad, NOTHING is off limits! She’ll bring up stuff from an argument you had a month ago just to get her point across!Sometimes a girl has to be like the snow, beautiful, but cold.Never laugh at your girlfriend’s choices. You are one of them.A girl is whole by all means.. not a toy by any means…underneath her hair and make-up there is sign that says: handle with care.“Go on, prove me wrong. Destroy the fabric of the universe. See if I care.” “Right now I’ve got just two rules to live by.Rule one: don’t taunt elephants.Rule two: don’t stand next to anybody who taunts elephants.For every girl with a broken heart, there’s a guy there with a glue gun.Patience is a virtue. Patience and faith.If you can’t convince them, confuse them.Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.I am not lazy, I just rest before I tired.All girls are my sisters except you.Silence is better than lies.I am not lazy, I just rest before I tired.I’m not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME !Do what is “Right”, not what is “Easy”.(-_-) x 1.3 Billion people = China You can do anything, but not everything Dear Samsung, please also start selling jeans that can accommodate your smartphones.

You’re beautiful until your Photoshop 30 day trial has gone.“370HSSV0773H” Read it upside down.Kidnapping? I prefer the term “surprise adoption”.I Was Born Cool, Global Warming Made Me Hot I am not fat, I am just. Easier to see. Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re stillsmilingI always learn from mistakes of others, who took my advice.Weird is a side effect of awesome.I don’t insult people, I just describe them.Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life Without ME, it’s just AWESO.Some people just need a High-Five, on the face.God must love stupid people- he made so many!I am not failed, my success is just postponed.If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.Do it today, It might be illegal tomorrow. God made every person different, He just got tired by the time he got to china. like children. Properly cooked.


When in doubt, mumble.Reading texts half asleep is like looking into the sun.I don’t make mistakes, I date them.The greatest pleasure in Life is doing what people say you can’t do.The only thing I gained so far in 2014 is weight. At least mosquitoes are attracted to me I don`t have a bad handwriting, I have my own font. I love my six packs so much; I protect it with a layer of fat.You don’t have to like me after all, I’m not a Facebook status.. Never have more children than you have car windows.Until I was thirteen I thought my name was ‘Shut up’. I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card.My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!Good girls are bad girls, who never get caught. So “best funny whatsapp status”  for women are very effective .

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento