Linggo, Hunyo 5, 2016

Attitude Whatsapp Status

Best WhatsApp Status, Funny WhatsApp Status, Love Status for WhatsApp, Cute WhatsApp Status

All the whatsapp user put best whatsapp status to impress their friends and family etc. If your are really impress the people with status than you are on the right place.

Show your cool attitude on whatsapp with our blog's most positive and cool attitude  status to show people your personality with attitude.

I don't have an attitude problem.

You have a problem with my attitude and that's not my problem.

If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me...

I know I'm "Awesome",

So I don't Care about Your "Opinion"

I'm not arguing. I'm simply explaining why I'm right.

Excellence is not a skill. It's an attitude.

My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

I'm Better Than Your ex & Better Than Your Next

I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P

Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P

"My attitude depends on the people in front of me....""

Someone Asked me what is UR attitude…... then i simply replied... " BEING SINGLE IS MY 
ATTITUDE…"

I dint change , i just grew up. You should try it once ;)

Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…!

People say me bad…..trust me i am the worst.

My heart is stolen…can I check your bra…….

I m sorry did i give u d impression that i give a damn abt u???

I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.

Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.

Don't hate me bcoz i'm pretty hate me bcoz ur bf thinks so.

"I'm not totally useless, I can still be used as an example of uselessness!" Dats attitude!

It’s just none of their damn business

I dint change , i just grew up. You should try it once

I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.

Please don't interrupt me while I'm ignoring you

It's not my attitude it's my style

Love me ?? Great. Hate me ?? Even Better. Don't know me ?? Don't judge me !!

Don't hate me, just get to know me first!

I don't insult people , I just describe them

So you’re checking my status… :D

I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.

May my enemies live a long life to see my success.


I never insult people I only tell them what they are.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento